Know the difference! Don’t confuse the 2!
- Corporate gifts are used to show appreciation, enhance corporate image, and create goodwill among customers, personnel, suppliers & essential stakeholders.
- Corporate gifts are usually of a higher value, bought in smaller quantities & are given to recipients to acknowledge a specific event.
- Corporate gifts require more thought & personalisation to be successful.
POWERFUL COST-EFFECTIVE BRAND AWARENESS
- The goal of a promotional gift is to build brand awareness & are aimed at a much broader audience.
- Promotional gifts are an ongoing advertisment for your brand. These gifts are bought in bulk.
- Promotional gifts are less expensive & need to be practical as the intention is that a large audience will find these items handy on a daily basis.